Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still Among the Living

Not that anyone was overly inquisitive, but yes, I am still among the living, vertical, and somewhat animated although I have not posted for a few days. This time of year is the only time the entire Boldea clan gets together, and if I can help it I don't like missing out on just being with family and spending time together.

Lest anyone think I've been resting on my laurels doing nothing more than binge eating cabbage rolls, homemade sausage, and headcheese, yes I know we eat strange stuff, I've been making good use of my time and have started recording a series that will be anywhere from 50 to 70 parts in length on rediscovering Christ.

Some time ago I promised I would write it, but speaking comes far easier to me, so I decided to record it. The first of the series should be up on the Hand of Help website in the next day or so, and it will be updated byweekly. You can find the teaching at http://www.handofhelp.com/ under 'truth be told'.

I will get back into the rhythm of of writing consistenlty sometime this week, but for now, God bless you all, and a sincere thank you for all the encouraging words and prayers. They mean more than you know.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

No comments: