Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fig Trees and Achy Joints

When I was young, merely a child, still living in Romania, as yet blissfully unaware of the largess of the world, or man's inhumanity to man for that matter, my grandmother was the family meteorologist.
With surprising accuracy my grandmother would predict that the weather was about to turn, and whenever asked how she knew, she'd simply say 'my joints are achy'.
Although I detest politics on principle, I still keep track of what is happening in the world, and can see with great clarity, as I am sure many of you can, that the weather is about to turn.
Too many events are taking place, too many decisions are being made by men of power who seem blinded by their own grandeur, to just write these times off as just another page in mankind's history.
For some unexplained reason, we seem to have forgotten the old adage, 'my enemy's enemy is my friend', and appear unconcerned with the fact that nations who harbor us ill will have aligned themselves under one banner. Though they may disagree politically, though they may differ in their faiths, their hatred for this nation binds them together, making their purpose singular and well defined.
There are times when revelation is necessary, when God has to speak whether through a vision, a dream, or a prophecy concerning future events, lovingly forewarning His children, but there are other times when we must simply look to the fig tree in order to discern the season, and know that which is about to unfold.
Just like my grandmother's achy joints, and laughable as it may be, whenever the weather is about to change I get pain in my feet now, we can know what the future holds simply by being spiritually sensitive enough to feel the winds of change upon our souls.
There is no reason or excuse that justifies the church's ignorance concerning the times, and if the church is ignorant it is because it has chosen it, hoping against hope that the confluence of these events, are mere chance, an accident that some people are reading too much into.
We serve a God who is omniscient, and omnipotent, and by these very definitions the ideas of chance, or accidents must be stricken from our minds. He knows all things, has power over all things, and it is by His will and His master design that these new alliances are being forged, and the hatred is being fueled.
If anything, these events should embolden us evermore to pray, to fast, and learn to hear the voice of our Father with ever greater clarity.

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.

7 comments:

Marcel said...

"we seem to have forgotten the old adage, 'my enemy's enemy is my friend'
and appear unconcerned with the fact that nations who harbor us ill will have aligned themselves under one banner. "

Michael, I think what we also might be missing is that the same way God raised up Nebuchadnezzar King of Babylon to come against His people Israel He is repeating the process once again raising up many enemies against us.

As it was in Jeremiah's day ,God's people are in denial and saying the same things and rejecting the same warnings.
As President Bush works hard to divide Jerusalem and Israel with his November false peace conference let us be reminded of
Zechariah 12:3
And it will come about in that daythat I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all peoples;all who lift it will be cut to pieces(severely injured), And all the nation of the earth will be gathered against it.....

Who could have imagined that the U.S. under a supposed 'Christian' president would be leading the charge to divide up Jerusalem.
Our days are numbered in America because our wickedness and treachery and arrogance has reached up to heaven and the church is dead asleep.
Judgment begins at the house of God.

A Seed Sower said...

I believe that this nation is under the judgment of God, I believe that we have been screaming at God for a long time now "We don't need you, we don't want you, we don't even believe you exist. We can provided for ourselves, why we can even fly to the moon, why we are even on the verge of creating life in a lab tube, we are gods what do we need a God for?"
And all the while God has been positioning our enemies on our own soil. Soon we will be serving strangers in a land that is no longer ours. God help us all, WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tylee:

Wow, I've been praying that God will release his voice upon me so that i can hear him. I want to get to the point in my intimacy with my one true love, Jesus, that i can hear him accuratly with no mistaken. My hunger today is, LOrd show me your face!

My cry is, Lord, help me to remain UNSPOTTED by the world. I want to emanate the fragrance of Jesus CHrist everywhere I go.

The church, has been intimidated by the devil, into bondage. they don't want to see it, hear it or believe it, but deep down they really know it's the truth. but, because if pride and the "BIG BAD BULLY" satan him self, many are afriaid to stand up for the God thay "claim" they love.

My wife and I are in agreement with you man of God. We want to see God's power, his unveiled glory and his word acutalize.

I love you, and your bro.
Tylee.....

Anonymous said...

I find it sad and incredulous even, that so many Christians I know are not the least bit interested in the scriptures concerning these end times, not do they seem to have any awareness of the signs around them. Yes, we need to be watchful, praying and hearing our Father's voice. I don't think that Australia as a nation is much better off than America. We are an apathetic sin-filled nation.

A Seed Sower said...

Your right Marcel. Not only has George Bush sold out America, the worst for him, he has sold out Israel, the apple of God's eye. He has put us all at risk. It is a sure thing that we can look for more calamities on our soil,which happens every time we sell out Israel by making them give up their land.

ryanfromDetroit said...

I, too, am disappointed daily by the reactions that I receive from those who call themselves God's (especially in this nation).

You know it is a sad day when you are talking to someone who says that they are your brother or sister, and the Lord instructs you not to speak because it would be held against them. Or, like recently, you talk to someone who has been in the church his whole life and was never taught that he could have a personal relationship with the Lord or that the Lord can speak to His servants.

This nation should be on her face before God crying out for mercy and repenting for the evil we have allowed.

It is the time where those who worship the Lord must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Let us go before Him daily, clothed in humility, and remind the Lord that if there be one righteous man, surely he would not destroy that city.

God be with us,
Ryan

ryancfrench@yahoo.com

Dawnthreader said...

How small our faith Has become here that we can not even sense what God is doing. Oh my heart has been quicken to know Him more.