Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free Stuff!

Everybody likes free stuff. Some think it's what makes the world go 'round. Almost everyone I know gets roped into buying a useless trinket that ends up gathering dust somewhere in their home, because with the purchase of the trinket, they got a free toothpick, pocket protector, eyeglass cleaning cloth, or a flimsy pair of dog tags with the company's logo bodly stamped right in the center.
Well, today I'm offering free stuff with no purchase required, and personally I think it's more substantial than a toothpick or a pocket protector. For those of you that are not on the Hand of Help mailing list, and do not receive our newsletter, once in awhile we print calendars, and this year happens to be one of those years.
So if you send me a comment with your name and address, one of our calendars will be shipped to you, no strings attached. Your name and address will not be sold, bartered, traded, or added to any mailing list, nor will it be made public. This is my gift to you, the only thing I ask is that when you pray, you remember this ministry in your prayers as well.
As the saying goes, supplies are limited, so first come first serve.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael,
Thank you for all your postings this year! I love your writing and the In A Nut Shell series. You always have a honest approach. You have helped me with my walk with Christ.
Merry Chistmas to you and Hand Of Help Ministries.

Thanks again!!
sue

Jason Cox said...

This is ideal for those who are not on your mailing list. I have been on your mailing list for a year or two and have purchased a couple times from your website. I just receive, I think the 4th book "Through The Fire Without Burning" because when I want to read it again, if find out that I had given it away... ha! go figure... :) The book is as good as reading the New Testament. Seriously! Anyways, I do want to say that I appreciate the work you do for our Father. Thanks!

Jason

Anonymous said...

Michael,

I just want to say, "thank you" for sharing your heart with so many. Although, I may not agree with every single aspect of your posts, it is very clear to me that you are the real deal. Additionally, more often than not, I do agree with what you have to say.

Additionally, the prophetic visions of your grandfather seem to be on the verge of coming to pass in our day. Considering what he went through during his imprisonment for the Name of Jesus, I wonder how so many foolish people can just easily dismiss what he has said. God help many more from within the church and outside of it to wake up before it is too late.

Keep up the good work, and helping the orphans in Romania.