Monday, July 16, 2012

Final Tally!

After eliminating duplicate votes by my own staff nonetheless, (for shame Jim, for shame!), adding the e-mailed votes to the final tally, and counting my vote, my wife’s vote, and my brother’s vote as a single vote each, the winner, by a nose, is the Origami Dove cover.


I want to thank Lamb Creek, who did an amazing job, and yes, I am planning on hopefully purchasing the other two covers for future writing projects…in fact I have a couple books in mind that would fit those covers perfectly.

As someone put it, cover 1 is understated, and I’ve always been partial to understated myself. Thank you, to everyone who took the time to vote. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to read this blog, to comment from time to time, and to keep me in your prayers.

Tomorrow we return to our ongoing study on prayer.

1 Kings 19:11-12, “Then He said, ‘Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord.’ And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a small still voice.”

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.
WINNER!

2 comments:

Dave Rogers said...

I just got off the phone with the publisher of "The Holy Spirit", Joseph Gattuso of Wild Olive Press. As he described your responses and quoted the passage from Kings, I was very moved by the kindness of the Lord to me.

I am thankful to have been used by Him. He is the amazing one. How incredible that He would use a simple, hand-crafted, clay vessel like you and I and to pour out His anointing oil through something like an "understated" cover design.

May God bless the words of your mouth and the work of your hands.

Dave Rogers
Lamb Creek

Anonymous said...

When will this book be available to buy? It'll be listed with your other books on the HOH website, right?

thanks