Friday, December 7, 2012

Speaking In Iowa

This Saturday, in fact, tomorrow will be my last scheduled speaking engagement before I head back to Romania. Time flies, we get older, but some things never change, and being with the ones you love during the holidays is one of those things.

Apropos of nothing, I got a real hardy laugh tonight when I read that our esteemed Secretary of State vowed to thwart the new Soviet Union. Ah, yes, in case you haven't heard, there is a move to re-Sovietise the region. I'm sure if you look for the article online you will no doubt find it. Good times.

I also have some news I will share with you on Sunday, nothing earth shattering, but something I thought you ought to know.

Anyway, this is where I will be speaking tomorrow:

Saturday, December 8, 2012 7:00 PM
Erickson Community Center
1401 11th Ave N.
Clinton Iowa 52732

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love surprises! Everybody who reads this blog regularly will be thinking all weekend "I wonder what Michael has to share"...lol

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Please forgive me for being dense, but I have never lived in Russia or Eastern Europe. I did find an article and read it. What is the source of amusement? That our Secretary of State thinks she can have any effect on Russia? Our depraved and corrupt government has interfered in other governments for as long as I can remember, with varying results. So maybe she is crazy and maybe she isn't....based on logic. Based on inspired knowledge, I have also read the prophecies of the awakening bear, which does not sound like it has a sense of humor at all. Is that what you were laughing at?

Michael Boldea Jr. said...

Yes, the source of amusement is that our Secretary of State things she can have an effect on Russia. Although we have interfered in other governments throughout our history, it has always been in weaker governments than our own. The Russians are a whole different game, and they know exactly what they want, why the want it, and what the outcome of their strategies will be.
While our government has done everything possible to demilitarize, the Russians have been building up their arsenal, and are now even selling weapons to our enemies.
God bless.
Mike

Anonymous said...

Couldn't get to Clinton to see you brother Mike, but am curious about what you had to share, even if trivial.
Thank you and keep telling it like it is!!
Amen