Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Sincere Thank You

Once my body gets used to sleep deprivation, I will get around to writing proper thank you notes, but for now, I just wanted to say thank you to Mike and Nancy for your thoughtful gift, and to let you know you are in my prayers.
Also, thank you to Kathy. I've learned, and quickly so, you can never have enough diapers, or swaddle blankets.
Last but not least, thank you to all of you for the kind words and warm well wishes. May God bless and keep you.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Michael, Wife, and Babe,

I just now have read all your "baby posts". My joy abounds with yours!!! My cup runneth over!!! PRAISE THE LORD Who answered prayers for a good, safe delivery for mother and child!!! I rejoice!!! And Michael, your reaction to it all is deeply touching and heartwarming. I am further touched to tears by the picture of your newborn little girl. How could a tender-hearted soul fail to be moved anew at this miracle of conception and birth, especially while looking into the serene face of this brand-new babe?

Thank you for sharing your awe and joy with your readers, along with the beautiful pictures. Feel free to take a "new parent vacation" from the blog if you like, so you and your wife may drink deeply together of the wonder of this gift from God.

With gratitude to God,

Melanie