Saturday, October 24, 2015

Asking for Help...


I am not very good at asking other people for help. Truth be told I’m quite horrible at it. It’s not a pride thing. I don’t have a problem asking for directions or some such, but I always think I’m somehow imposing on someone’s good nature if I ask them to assist me in anything.

I realize it sounds odd, but it’s been an issue ever since I could remember, and although on many occasions I could have used some help, I failed to ask for it.

So recently I’ve been writing like mad. I’ve got five book projects that will likely see completion by the end of the year, with another five or so slotted for the year to come. Couple this with family life, spending time with my daughter, traveling, preaching, doing radio interviews, and filming teaching series, and you can see where time becomes the most valuable resource available to me.

It has taken me forty years, but I’ve come to realize I can’t do everything by myself. I’ve also come to realize that there is nothing wrong in asking for help, and that there are some of you out there who are just waiting to be asked. So, I’m asking for help. What I need help with is formatting. I am horrible with technology. If it were up to me I’d still be typing on an old Smith Corona I had back in my youth.

I realized I could either try to do it myself and waste time I don’t have, or reach out and see if anyone is willing to take on a labor of love.

If you are reading this and know how to format books for Create Space, have some free time and are willing to help, I would appreciate it. So, that’s that. Back to work. God bless.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Michael:)
You have been my home page since I have had a computer, recommended
by my closest friend on this earth. There is no doubt in my mind your
humble call for help was from the LORD and was to be received by precious friend who responded to your plea with joy.

May our Lord continue to bless you both for God's glory alone.
Shalom,
Mother