Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Finally Here!

The books have finally arrived, and I've just e-mailed those of you who will receive a free copy for a physical address. Thank you for your patience, and may God bless you.

In case you will be joining us on the new radio program tomorrow and would like to chime in, the call in phone number is: 347-989-0136.

It promises to be an interesting hour, and as of now it looks as though we will be sticking with Thursday nights, at 6 pm central for the foreseeable future. May God bless you and keep you.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

2 comments:

KatAmonte said...

Can you please get us a link to listen to this new radio program? Thanks. God bless you.

KatAmonte said...

I actually found it myself!!
Here is the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hand-of-help/2016/01/01/the-light-of-truth-radio-broadcast-

I had bookmarked it the other day, so glad, I found it.