Friday, May 15, 2020

If The Tinfoil Hat Fits


I’m not one given to conspiracy theories. I’ve read too many, seen them fail, only to be rebranded again, and it takes away from more important things left unattended. How many antichrists have there been already? My point exactly. I still feel bad for that Hungarian hockey player, but I digress. That said, it doesn’t mean I don’t have the ability to go down a rabbit trail or two once in a while.

Plus, just as a caveat, if there is anecdotal evidence to support your theory, is it really conspiratorial? I understand many so-called conspiracy theories have proven true of late, which, by definition, makes the facts. That said, the one I am about to unfurl is one I hope doesn’t turn out to be true, although my gut tells me it very well could be.

Imagine you hired someone to watch over and tend to your chicken coops, filled to the brim with immuno-compromised chickens. Your one job was to keep them safe. That’s it! Keep them alive and safe, and sheltered from whatever was going on beyond the walls of their coop.

Seeing as you took your job to protect the lives of said immune-compromised chickens seriously, the first thing you do is let a handful of foxes into the chicken coop, then make it impossible for any of the chickens to escape.

Perhaps you sincerely thought this was a good idea. I would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, except for the fact that there was one particular chicken in the coop with which you’d bonded, and rather than leave it with the rest of the chickens, you spirited it away, and put it in a coop all by itself.

If you trusted your plan, why spirit away the chicken to which you’d grown attached? If you honestly didn’t think that letting the angel of death loose in senior care facilities throughout your state wouldn’t have a negative impact, why spirit away your mother beforehand?

This is pretty much what happened with the secretary of health in Pennsylvania. While telling everyone they were perfectly fine sitting in their room and eating their Jell-O, she spirited her mother out of the nursing home and put her up in a hotel.

The governor of New York made it illegal for residents to leave, while people who tested positive for the virus were inserted in the senior living facilities. My conspiracy theory is that perhaps they saw this as a cost-cutting measure more than anything, and if these facilities were perchance state-funded, it would be even more compelling as far as I’m concerned.

It was the perfect opportunity to cut some dead weight. Before you think I’m too cynical, too out there, too conspiratorial, even for the conspiratorial fringe, let me remind you that these are the same people who not only signed post-birth abortion into law but cheered while it was being done.

Do you think for a second that someone who has no qualms about taking a hammer to the soft spot of a newborn baby’s head would get squeamish about some old people dying?

There are two possibilities here: either these people are so mentally deficient that they need to be fitted for drool cups and adult diapers, or what they did was knowingly criminal, and they need to be held to account.

As much as I’d like to believe it’s the first, I’m betting on the second.

I’m sure they’ll come up with some creative explanation, like euthanasia by natural selection, but we all know what it was. You don’t put a fox in a henhouse expecting the fox to behave, and you don’t put highly contagious sick people in senior living facilities where most everyone has a weakened immune system. 

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

2 comments:

Antipas Knight said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm glad you wrote about this. I've been horrified at the number of deaths occurring in nursing homes throughout the country. You would expect a few here and there, but not on the rate of what we've seen so far.

I've felt for several weeks now that it's no coincidence that so many are dying in those nursing homes. At the risk of sounding conspiratorial, I think this virus was deliberately introduced in these homes. I hope I'm wrong, but at this time in history, and considering all the horrendously evil acts being perpetuated in this world, I really wouldn't be surprised if it were true.