Saturday, February 23, 2013

From the Road

Few things have the ability to pry me away from the keyboard for more than a few hours, and the work we do here in Romania is one of those things.

For those of you who do not know, we have a ministry here, which includes an orphanage as well as an outreach to neighboring communities.

For the past couple days I've been traveling to the more rural areas with a team from Holland, and we've been distributing everything from clothing, to food, to medicine, to hot cocoa and hot dogs.

Yes, they actually brought a portable stove, and they make cocoa for the village children whenever we stop.
Since I haven't posted anything in a couple days, here are a few snapshots.

If they are enjoyed, I will post more over the weekend into Monday, then hopefully once everything gets back to normal we will commense with our teaching series, some articles, and whatever else the Lord will lay on my heart at the time.

For anyone interested, you can find out more about the ministry at www.handofhelp.com . No, I am not trying to plug the work, but I know the work we do and it's good, so I won't shy away from it either.

Though man may not live by bread alone, sometimes it helps to have some bread handy just in case he's without.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful souls

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos. You have a good eye, Michael.