Thursday, March 7, 2013

Housekeeping

As some of you may have noticed, I haven’t posted a teaching in the prayer series in a while. The primary reason for this is because the entire series is a three part book project, and as one might gather, any book project requires continuity.

Because for the past couple weeks I’ve been traveling with my brother, and my father to the more out of the way places of our region, passing out food, clothing, and other means of aid, I haven’t had time to sit, and pray, and meditate on the series as is necessary for me to do, in order to be able to continue in the flow of it.

Couple that with a new series outline entitled What God Hates for our ‘Truth in a Nutshell’ teachings, recording new radio programs, and some other projects I’m also juggling at the moment, one can understand how time is a precious resource indeed.

As such, I will continue to post standalone articles for a couple more weeks, at least until I return to the United States, and then resume the teaching on prayer where we left off.

I’m thinking April 1st is the latest I will start posting new teachings on prayer, and chances are good it will happen about a week before that.

To those who have been asking, yes, you may repost my essays, articles, and teachings.

Thank you all for your understanding, your prayers, and your continued encouragements.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

No comments: