Monday, June 24, 2013

Going Home!

I will be traveling back to Romania this week, so my posts will be somewhat sporadic to say the least.

I do not know how much time I will have for writing, nor will I know how many days it will take to make the journey since I do plan on making a couple stops along the way to check on some projects. My best guess is that I will be home either on Saturday or Sunday, but I will try to post something between now and then.

What I do know is that I will do my very best to get back on a writing schedule as soon as humanly possible, because I've realized that although I love spending time with my wife, I do miss writing when I'm not doing it for more than a couple days.

I thank you all for the anniversary wishes. We had a lovely respite away from gadgets, phones, e-mails and everything else that robs us of time for quiet introspection and simple togetherness. It was refreshing and hugely beneficial to both of us. I do believe a few days of minimal contact with the outside world now and then are necessary for those who try to avoid burnout, and being one who has seen people burn out and the toll it has taken on their lives and families, I choose to do what I can with an eye toward longevity.

We will commence with our 'Growing in Christ' series as soon as possible, and see where the Lord will lead us once this series is concluded.

I covet your prayers as I travel, and I thank you for your patience.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

1 comment:

FionaB said...

I would like to ask something of you during your travels to Romania. Of course, if the Holy Spirit says "NO" then definitely do not grant me this.

I realize you are a very busy man and I don't know if you've even been able to spent any time looking at my blog "Growing as a Disciple of Christ" which is at: http://growingasadiscipleofchrist-fionab.blogspot.com/


I humbly request that you pray about whether the Lord would have you tell people you encounter there about it, if they can access it.

I have had several hits from Latvia, Poland and some other countries in that region, and would love for it to become more accessible to more believers in that part of the world.

Again, please DO NOT feel obligated to pass this blog address on...In fact, I insist you do not do so unless led to by the Holy Spirit. Thanks, and blessed travels.