Thursday, June 6, 2013

Speaking in Dallas

This coming weekend I will be speaking in Dallas. The Prophecy Club is hosting this set of meetings, and it is one of the few times I have a pre-determined topic I will be speaking on.

This also happens to be the last place I'm scheduled to speak in before returning to Romania for a little while.

It will be a marathon weekend to say the least.

Saturday June 8, 2013 2-5 p.m.
The Person of the Holy Spirit

Saturday June 8, 2013 7-10:30 p.m.
The Gifts of the Holy Spirit

Sunday June 9, 2013 9:30 a.m. – Noon
When Ye Pray

Spirit of Prophecy Church
2540 Avenue K, Suite 100
Plano Texas

If you cannot attend I would nevertheless ask for your prayers as I've been having some pain in my knee of late, and I would prefer not to suffer the indignity of being wheeled to the plane. 
 
If you can attend, just a head's up, I do believe there is a door fee for the Saturday meetings, but there is no door fee for the Sunday meetings. 
 
With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.  

No comments: