Monday, May 5, 2014

The Squeaky Wheels


I was in the supermarket the other day buying some milk, eggs, bread, and other essentials my wife outlined on the scrap of paper I held in my hand, when I realized I’d drawn the short straw, and was pushing a cart with a squeaky wheel. All it took was one. The three other wheels were smooth, with no squeaks, squeals, or hiccups, but that one squeaky wheel was enough of an irritant to compel me to go and switch it out for one that made no noise.

It has long been established that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Seeing as this was a proven truth time and again, some have taken it upon themselves to make a career out of squeaking. Even when those applying the grease are busy doing something else, the squeaking gets progressively louder until they inevitably stop what they are doing, and do what the squeakers know they will do given enough squeaking.

It’s getting absurd.  The squeaking is getting so loud it’s bordering on unbearable, and there is no sign in sight that it will dissipate or quiet. It’s not just one out of four wheels anymore, but more like three out of four wheels squeaking merrily away, while those whose dignity, nature, or convictions keep them from doing likewise are doing all they can just to keep their heads above water, put some food on the table, and keep a roof over their family’s head without prolonged, protracted, and endless dependency on some shadowy entity that is more than happy to keep them shackled in the dungeon of mediocrity.

Those old enough have seen this scenario play out before in other nations on other continents, and those not yet old enough need only crack open a history book to see the end result of all that those behind the scenes have been actively doing in this nation.

I am, by nature, not given to conspiracies, or conspiracy theories, but what is happening is no longer in the realm of conspiracy, but readily visible and palpable for anyone willing to look.

What the squeaky wheels don’t seem to understand is that eventually those applying the grease run out of it, or get so sick of the repetitive motion of applying it, that they just throw their hands up in frustration and simply give up.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The squeaking wheels have begun to send out sparks in Ukraine as we have witnessed for years in Syria's cities and villages.It's only a matter of weeks or a couple of months before we see it here.Reading 2 Chronicles 20, (specifically verses22-24 ) this morning it became clear that God is sending division, civil war, destruction to all the nations of the earth who assume to divide Israel to his enemies. America is at the top of the list of nations determined to test God and his promise of Zechariah 12:3 We shall recieve the greatest retribution for to whom much is given much is required! Marcel in Florida

Antipas Knight said...

Excellent insight.
Reminds me of the parable of the 5 wise & 5 foolish virgins " give us some of your oil".
Shalom

Anonymous said...

.....those applying the grease run out of it.
They've made sure that they won't run out of the lead that permanently silences all squeaks.

James McClay said...

I was in the supermarket the other day buying some milk, eggs, bread, and other essentials my wife outlined on the scrap of paper I held in my hand [MANY hear the Word of God and they rejoice at TRUTH, but FEW will actually OBEY the WORD OF GOD.], when I realized I’d drawn the short straw [THEY LISTEN TO THE POWERS OF HELL and WILL BE REJECTED WHNG GOD POURS OUT HIS GLORY], and was pushing a cart with a squeaky wheel [BECAUSE THEY HATE WARE. THey LISTEN to the POWERS OF HELL instead of the WORD OF GOD. THEY WILL NOT FULLY OBY THE LORD and WHEN THEY ARE TESTED -- THEY FAIL THE TEST]. All it took was one [ONE SIND. ONE DISOBEDIENCE. ONE VOICE THAT IS NOT OF THE LORD. ONL ONY]. The three other wheels were smooth [Yes, they see the parts in the CHurch that do not line up with the Word of God. They Say "AMEN" when the preaching warns of God's judgment, but SOMEHOW they think their religion is ENOUGHT. THE COMING HARD TIMES WILL REVEAL GOD'S TRUE PEOPLE], with no squeaks {THEY WANT PEACE, when there is no peace. THEY WANT COMFORT when GOD TELLS US TO FIGHT, THEY WANT to calim CHRIST without TAKING HOLD OF JESUS --- THEY ARE REJECTED], squeals {FIGHT, CRY OUT TO GOD, O PEOPLE OF GOD -- the TIME IS SHORT], or hiccups [THE CROSS WILL CAUSE A GREAT DISRUPTION IN YOUR LIFE --- IF YOU ARE TRULY FOLLOWING HIM], but that one squeaky wheel was enough of an irritant to compel me to go and switch it out for one that made no noise [MOST PEOPLE WILL TRADE THE GRACE OF GOD FOR A DOCTRINE OR BELIEVE THAT ALLOWS THEIR FLESH TO BE COMFORTED. They will believe the TRUT UP TO A POINT -- but never take down the strongholds that will cause them to be cast aside when GOd's GLORY is TRULY MANIFESTED].

RUN TO ME MU PEOPLE. Test MY WORDS. TEST MY SPIRIT and see if I WIL NOT GIVE TO YOU WHAT I GAVE TO THOSE WHO HAVE TRULY OBEYED ME IN THE PAST. THE WAY IS NARROW and MOST YOU KNOW ILL NOT FOLLOW.

TRUST IN ME. IT's ABOUT TO GET GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Feelings are the heart not the will of God. Not being weary in well doing is big because only those who do not quit win. Few are willing to fight the good fight. The question is which fight is our fight. The eye is not the foot.

In government few have the calling and are equipped by God to stand. Come out and be separate as not to be included in wrath is the Truth for most. This is the day of men saying good is evil and evil is good. The liberal is vile. Two cannot walk together unless they are one. We are not one with most. We cannot fight God or the Word and expect to win.

The squeaky wheel does get the worldly grease but not the blessings of God. Nor is complaint, greed, selfrighteousness or unrighteousness counted as worthy to escape God's wrath.

Forget what is behind and press in. Time is short.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Dearest Brother Michael, Please return to your edifying Biblical messages. This squeaky wheel and the one before tell me that you are so troubled. Please ask us for prayer...it isn't important to agree with all the 'watchers' at this moment, for people read you to edify The Word. Blessed is he who can report, "It is well with my soul", in these days and times. YOur Sister in Christ, Birdwatcher

Suzyy said...

Revelation 3:7 ...‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens”:[c] 8 “I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it;[d] for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold,[e] I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. 12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

Anonymous said...

Dear Brother Michael,
In reference to your last two blogs: Even though I do look forward to your insights and your blog posts maybe more of us need to be silent too and not constantly voice our opinions. For several years the Lord has been encouraging me about being silent and quiet before Him. So be encouraged and don't feel pressured that you always have to say something just to keep your followers satisfied. I find that in times of silence and drawing near to God and away from the "noise" of the world, I am able to hear Him and know Him more intimately. Thank you for listening and obeying God. God bless you and your family. Vicki