Friday, September 16, 2016

The Battle-Ready Believer!

As promised some time ago, the new book is out, and ready to be consumed. If you own a Kindle device you are in luck. 

Starting today, 9-16-16, and for exactly one week, the Kindle version of the Battle-Ready believer will be .99 cents, after which it will go back up to its normal price of $6.99, or something in that neighborhood.

So, if you do own a Kindle, I would encourage you to take advantage of the price, and get yourself a copy. The paperback version is also out, but I can't do anything about the pricing on that. This is the two edged sword of printing on demand. Not a lot of upfront cost, but the price per book is a bit steeper than usual. 

Is it worth the $18? Well, subjectively speaking, yes. I believe it is because there is a lot of good stuff in the almost 250 pages, and it will go a long way to not only determining whether or not you are battle-ready, but what you must do in case you are not.  

If you decide to get a book, I would ask that you please leave an honest review with Amazon after you read it, whether for the good or for the bad. 

There are more books in the works, as I believe wholeheartedly the truth needs to be trumpeted now more than ever before. I labor because I love the people of God, and I believe the season of their testing will soon be upon them. 

With that, thank you all for your prayers, and for your patience as I was getting these projects completed. 

With love in Christ, 
Michael Boldea Jr. 

No comments: