Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Best of Intentions

Well, finally back on American soil. I had the best of intentions to sit down and right something insightful and spiritually nourishing for the blog, but my schedule permitted me no such respite. The days turned into weeks, and here we are.
This Friday I am going to be at a prophetic conference in Michigan, we're getting back Monday afternoon, and by then I hope I will have gotten over the jet lag, caught up on all the letters, and finally had time to write something more than just a scribble, or a short note.
Some time ago I mentioned a new work that our ministry was being led into, and this week everything solidified, so I can share with you.
Starting Wednesday, October 14 at 9:30 PST you will be able to see our television program entitled 'the truth for today' every week on the inspirational channel. Believe me I am just as stunned as you are, but we serve a God of miracles, and believe me when I say this was indeed a miracle.
We've been busy filming and editing, and will continue to film more programs. This is by no means the fluff some have gotten used to on Christian television. This is meat, and it is the Word of God. Please keep this program in your prayers.

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good. Glad to hear of this. No need to apologize for the weeks without any new posts here on your blog. You were about the Father's business. Thanks, Sharon in New Mexico, USA.

Anonymous said...

I've got your blog linked ON OUR MESSAGES OF WARNING TO AMERICA and the luke warm church, thank you for the writings, it made my day of rest (Sabbath) WONDERFUL.

here's chilling info from military person on the forced swine flu pharmakeia shot:
http://www.warnthepeople.org/the-open-forum.html

Anonymous said...

You said your television program started at 9:30. Is it AM or PM?

Michael Boldea Jr. said...

9:30 PM.
It's called the truth for today.