Friday, June 17, 2011

Seven Things You Should Never Have To Ask A Preacher!

So today I've officially been married for eleven years. I don't feel that old, nor does it seem like that much time has passed, but here we are, the year of our Lord 2011, and although I'm no math wizard, it comes out to eleven years. For today only, I decided to take a break in posting the 'fundamental teachings' series, and just give you something that would be lighthearted if it wasn't so sad. So, without further ado, I present to you, seven things you should never have to ask a preacher:

7. Is the indoor pool heated too, or just the outdoor one?

6. Did your wife know about the affair?

5. Is it two or three wives you’re paying alimony to?

4. How many facelifts have you had?

3. Is that a new Rolex or one of the old ones?

2. How many jets do you own?

1. How come you never mention Jesus?

Like I said, it would be funny if it wasn't so sad!

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

3 comments:

Ivan V. said...

Happy Anniversary , Mike.
May God bless you guys and use you even more. Your posts have such an impact on my spiritual journey.
God bless you!

rleigh said...

Happy Anniversary and God's blessings to you and your wife!

Bonny said...

Best wishes to you both. God bless!