Saturday, April 28, 2012

Speaking Schedule For This Weekend

Since some of you have inquired where I would be speaking, and asked that I keep everyone updated when I started traveling again, the following are this weekend’s dates. Yes, both close to home base, thankfully, as is most of the schedule this spring, with the exception of a meeting in Tennessee, one in Branson Missouri, and a couple meetings in Bismarck North Dakota.
Please keep myself and Geno in your prayers as we travel. I will try to post as regularly as ever, but be forewarned they have not, as yet, fixed the issues Blogger has been having.

Saturday April 28, 2012 7:00 PM
In the Shelter of His Arms Church
213 West Wisconsin Street
Kaukauna Wisconsin

Sunday April 29, 2012 11:00 AM
Open Doors Ministries
1909 A Washington Street
Two Rivers Wisconsin

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

No comments: