Saturday, December 17, 2022

Indoctrinated

 It was my fault. It was. I should have known better; I should have thought it through and reminded myself the last time I gave someone the benefit of the doubt, but my wife says I need friends, and the moms told her that the dads would approach me in conversation if I didn’t seem so standoffish all the time.

In a moment of weakness, I relented and agreed to carpool to the end-of-year celebration at my daughters’ school. I picked up the dad, whose daughter was in the same class as my oldest, cool, calm, and collected, thinking that nothing too crazy could happen in the ten minutes it would take us to get to the school.

Three minutes in, I was praying for Jesus to take the wheel because I’d need both hands to choke the stupid out of him. The conversation started innocently enough, him asking if Victoria had a solo and me saying I thought she did either during Silent Night or Home for the Holidays. Trying to be polite, I asked the same question back; he nodded and said yes, and that his daughter had been singing around the house for the better part of a week.

I don’t know how we got from that to my alarm about the constant pursuit to sexualize children, but he looks at me sideways and says, “I understand your concerns, but I think kids are smarter than we give them credit for.”

Really? Are they? Your daughter still eats her boogers! Granted, most kids her age still do, but when she’s done, she licks her fingers like they’re covered in chocolate. I thought it but didn’t say it because if I had, I don’t think we would’ve ended up best buds. Not that we did, but at least I could tell my wife I gave it the old college try.

I drove the rest of the way in silence, or as I have been labeled in my standoffish frame, kicking myself for not nipping this situation in the bud but also realizing how many people are indoctrinated nowadays, even if they don’t fully realize it.

For any parent to think that their eight-year-old is smart enough to traverse the minefield of propaganda and lunacy being hoisted upon the young safely, it’s shortsightedness to the point of blindness.

Last week I had the worst three days of my life when my eldest came home and said that in order to save the planet, she was swearing off meat. Thankfully it was only three days; then she realized she loved drumsticks more than the planet, but still, a scary three days. Even if your child is brilliant, there’s still no getting around the fact that a woman’s brain fully matures around the age of twenty-five.

You’re telling me we should let eight-year-olds decide that they want to irreparably transform their bodies because they woke up one morning thinking they were something they weren’t? Scarier still is that enough Dr. Frankensteins are willing to hack and saw and sow an adolescent child for a couple of bucks that there’s no backlog.  

Mark 13:12, “Now brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.”

 

The Olivet Discourse is prominent in three of the four gospels. Matthew, Mark, and Luke all write of it, each from their unique perspective, with Matthew spending the most time on it. Whether wanting to confirm its authenticity by having three witnesses testify of it or because it was so important that repetition was warranted, three accounts of the Olivet Discourse exist in the Bible.

The slight differences in verbiage solidify my belief in their authenticity because each man wrote as they remembered rather than have a carbon copy inserted into all three gospels. What stood out to Mark was the level of betrayal we would witness in the last days, wherein a brother would betray his brother unto death and a father his child.

Then Mark goes on to say that children will rise up against their parents and cause them to be put to death. This is no small thing. This is not something to gloss over and fail to ponder.

Children, the selfsame children that were nurtured, raised, protected, and provided for, will eventually rise up against their parents and cause them to be put to death. Not fined, not jailed, not given a good talking to, but put to death. How void of human emotion and natural love must an offspring be to put their own parents to death?

The only thing that can explain that level of cold inhumanity is indoctrination. Fanatical zealotry is the one thing that can blind an individual to everything else and compel them to act out violently because, in their hearts, they believe there is no other way. Sacrifices must be made for the greater good! Anyone questioning my identity must be exterminated!

Remember a couple of years ago when Al Gore spoke directly to the children and insisted that their parents were ignorant rubes, knew nothing, and if need be, they must get militant in trying to save the planet from their gluttony? I do. It was just another thing that, seen through a prophetic prism, made one’s breath catch in their throat.

A ten-year-old boy shot and killed his mother a couple of weeks ago because she wouldn’t let him buy a virtual reality headset on Amazon. I know of the story because It happened here in Wisconsin. For now, it’s still the exception. Give it time.

You can’t have an entire generation of children raised by degenerates who tell them their parents know nothing on a daily, that they need to explore their sexuality and focus on being the gender they know themselves to be without repercussions.

You can’t have the only time families get together be at funerals and weddings, and the rest of the time merely cohabitate but never interact and think that’s healthy in any way, shape, or form.

All the pieces are there, the puzzle is forming, and what it’s shaping up to does not inspire optimism or hope for the future of mankind. That we are beginning to work out in the physical what Jesus foresaw in the supernatural should clue us in on how close we are.

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea, Jr.  

No comments: