Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Thank You

 No long post today. My O key is sticking, as are my K and L, and I have to take my laptop in and get a new keyboard. It’s annoying. What should take me thirty minutes ends up taking me an hour plus because I have to go back, cut, and paste the letter O wherever it didn’t strike, and that’s just a new level of torture for someone comfortable at a hundred words per minute.

Even so, whether you read what I write on the blog, Facebook, or the Hand of Help website, I wanted to say thank you for doing so. You are my defacto beta readers, in case you haven’t caught on, and I appreciate you for catching the things I miss, like the crowns versus crows saga. For those of you that don’t know, you missed it.

Given what currently passes for prophetic nowadays, and that at least one person insists we will have pet dinosaurs in heaven, maybe we get the crowns and the crows as pets. They can be a nuisance for the pet dinosaurs, pecking at them as they fly through ice cream land.

Anyway, thank you. Hopefully, they can do what they do in a timely manner, and I can get back to it. As an aside, do you know how many words you need to type to wear out the keyboard on a laptop? I do.

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea, Jr.  

No comments: