Every journey has a beginning and an end. Going through the book of Job and gleaning the wisdom therein has been quite the journey, taking longer than I thought it would, but necessarily so; yet here we are, at the end of the road, ready to endeavor upon a new journey shortly.
I will be taking a few days to recharge, refocus, and get Job
out of my system, then on to the new project we go, which is loosely titled “Prophecy,
Prophets, Jesters and Fools: The good, the bad, and the ridiculous of
modern-day prophecy!”
If you've never done a deep dive into a topic, or a book of
the Bible, you may not understand the need for a few days of quiet, but it’s
like having a friend stay with you for close to two years, then suddenly
packing up and moving away. You feel the separation, you feel the absence, and to
tackle this next topic well, I need a few breaths between projects. That’s how
I process, and ever since I started writing, it's been the case with each new
journey.
To those who stuck with our study of Job to the end, thank you.
I hope and pray you got something out of it, that you gained some insight or understanding,
whether regarding the duty of man, the nature of God, or the reality that none
is spared their valleys, no matter how righteous.
See you soon.
With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea, Jr.
1 comment:
Excellent study that was well expounded on. Thank you for the effort and wisdom you have shared with us. May God reward you for your dedication.
Post a Comment