Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home At Last

Yes, I am alive and still retaining all my limbs. I got a few e-mails from some of you who had read I was going to be in Mexico warning me about the the violence against preachers and pastors there, but as always the Lord protected and we had an amazing time with the brothers and sisters there. It reminded me of the post revolutionary times in Romania where the hunger for the word was as such that men waited for hours just to hear the word of God being preached. It was a time of refreshing for me, and a time of being re-energized.
It seems allot can change in ten days, and I will be posting an article entitled 'Complicity' sometime this week to let you know how I feel about what is going on in America. Yes, these are interesting times, and as such we must put on the whole armor of God now while daylight still remains.
For those of you who do not know about our mini sermons called 'truth in a nutshell' I urge you to go to www.handofhelp.com click on the October e-newsletter, scroll down, and you will be able to find a few programs that we've already done. Thursday we will be filming again, and we will be posting new programs as early as next Tuesday.
We are still at work, we still labor tirelessly to preach the truth to all who would hear, and as always I thank you for your prayers and your patience. If the article will be done tomorrow, I will post it then, if not Thursday at the latest.

With love in Christ,

Michael Boldea Jr.

2 comments:

James Kinsman said...

thanks for the report, if you want to view truth in a nutshell on youtube directly, you can go to http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=HandOFHelpWarnings&view=videos

Anonymous said...

Just a note of interest to me anyways, I've been viewing the earthquake site for California for a long time. I have pasted the site for you-
http://quake.usgs.gov/recenteqs/

What I've really noticed is that there is a boiling pot, as I call it, just above San Francisco-
http://quake.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Maps/San_Francisco.html

Welcome home Bro. Mike and Bro. Geno.