Friday, May 11, 2012

Long Road, No Rest

Some weeks are easier than others. This upcoming week is not one of the easy ones. Yes, we will be on the road most of the week, from Arkansas, to Missouri, to North Dakota, preaching the word of God.

The hour is late, the darkness has come, and we must be about our Father’s business for as long as we are able. Thank you all for your prayers for protection, for safety, and for God to pour the words He desires me to speak into my heart.

Since, I’ve already received calls and e-mails on the topic, although I don’t know how some individuals found out, tomorrow I will be posting a dream that will be in the next issue of the Hand of Help newsletter. The only reason I will be posting the dream, is because some of you got upset the last time everyone else had what God had shown me on their website, and I hadn’t mentioned it.
The following is the schedule for the upcoming week of meetings:

Monday May 14, 2012 6:30 PM
1st Assembly of God
5506 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, AR
For more information, contact Michael Rich 479-462-1967

Wednesday May 16, 2012 Mike speaking at 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Messianic Minister's Conference
Branson, MO

Saturday May 19, 2012 6:30 PM
River of Hope Church
1996 43rd Ave. N
Bismarck ND (Just East of North Wal-Mart)
For more information, contact Mark: 701-226-2325

Sunday May 20, 2012 11:00 AM
River of Hope Church
1996 43rd Ave. N
Bismarck ND (Just East of North Wal-Mart)
For more information, contact Mark: 701-226-2325

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

2 comments:

RAC said...

Hello Michael, thank u so much for your faithfulness to the Lord. You are one of the few Godly watchmen left that I trust truly hears from the Lord. I know the hour is late before darkness descends and I wish I could say that I am absent of fear completely but I do struggle. I live in destin fl, on the coast with army, air force and navy bases. I think this gives me less comfort! I listened to Rick wiles meeting u were part of in April and I wish u would share your thoughts and your heart on this meeting. I wanted to hear more from you as I listened. I have to be honest and say that I also struggle when I hear men say they want to preserve their ministries, even if it means leaving the us. I am so sick of mans plans and platforms and to be honest, preservation. What about the poor, widows, orphans and those who can not leave the u.s. or the city? I just wish more watchmen would encourage us that the Lord God of Elijah will secure those who are his, which is what u do. Thank u. Didn't mean to ramble, but if u can share more from meeting it would be appreciated. God bless u and thanks for posting your dream 2morrow.

Robin

Paula W said...

Come unto me ALL who are heavy laden and I WILL give you rest.

No rest...not in abiding in the Lord.

Maybe it is the cares of THIS world still entrapping some ??
WHATEVER IS SO IMPORTANT TO YOU WILL BE A IDO, AND WILL ROBB YOU OF YOUR JOY AND FREEDOM AND ABUNDANT LIFE IN ...THAT IS 'IN' CHIRIST.

Also, accorrding to the dream time to clim higher up the waterfall...santification comes through the 'washing of the Word', and obedience to what it says to DO.