Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Speaking in Houston

It's not really Houston, but it's Houston adjacent. Given the size of Texas, what's a few hour's drive give or take? At least as far as the Corpus Christi meeting is concerned,  it's not really in Houston but I didn't want to make the title of this post any longer than it had to be. If memory serves, Magnolia is very close to Houston. Dare I say, a stone's throw away.

It's been almost five years since I've been to the Houston area, and much has changed since that time. I've grown a little older, perhaps a little wiser, and the world seems to be spinning out of control faster than we thought possible.

As such, I don't know where we'll be in five years' time this being when I would likely return to Houston if I kept to the pattern. I'm letting everyone know early enough so you don't have to wait another five years.

I will leave this up until Sunday morning, because my going to Texas is a rare occurrence at best, and I don't want anyone accusing me of not letting people know where I'll be speaking.

Saturday May 4, 2013 at 6:30 pm
Corpus Christi
2801 Elk Street
Corpus Christi Texas 78410

Sunday May 5, 2013  at 10:30 am
Aliento De Vida International Ministries
19015 Jeter Dr.
Magnolia Texas 77355

Hope to see those who live in the area there. Please keep Geno and myself in your prayers as we travel. May God bless and keep you.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

No comments: