Saturday, October 13, 2012

En Route

Since this weekend I will be returning to the States, it will be difficult for me to try and grab a chunk of time in which to post. As such, we will resume our teaching series 'Lord, Teach Us To Pray!' bright and early Tuesday morning, when we will begin delving into the prayer life of David.

If you can spare a few words, please keep my wife and I in your prayers as we travel, since the world is getting perilously short fused and the likelyhood of violence on any given continent is higher than it has been in some time.

We press on, knowing there is no retreat in this battle of ours.

Romans 14:8, "For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's."

Lord willing, next week I will also have news on the Holy Spirit book, since I know some of you have inquired, as well as where I'll be speaking while I am in America. I know I'm planning on filming a couple teaching series while I am there, so public speaking engagements are only a handful.

New audio is up at www.handofhelp.com for anyone interested, and with that, God bless you and keep you until the next time our paths cross.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

No comments: