Thursday, October 25, 2012

Speaking In Texas

Although I usually post where I'll be speaking on Friday, I decided to post this weekend's engagements one day early for three reasons:

1. I'm speaking in Texas, which I haven't done in a very long time and I want to give anyone who wants to come out enough of head start wherein they can make plans to come to the meeting.

2. I am speaking Saturday evening and Sunday morning, and since it's not just Sunday, posting it a day early just seems wise.

3. If you come to the Saturday evening meeting, you will be part of a studio audience, as the talk is being taped, and altough they have a door charge of $10, tell them you know Mike, and hopefully they'll let you through.

With that, I will be speaking in::
Plano Texas, Saturday October 27 at 7:00 PM and Sunday October 28 at 10:30 AM
2540 K Ave Ste 100
Plano TX 75074
(about 25 steps behind the Whataburger)

These will be protracted meetings, somewhere in the neighborhood of two hours, far longer than I usually speak, and the title of the messages is The Suffering or the Glory!
I will likely also be speaking on prophecies, dreams, visions, but mostly just preaching what God puts on my heart.

Since everyone's contracted election fever, I'll leave this up until Sunday, then I'll either post an article, or continue with our series on prayer. Please keep me in your prayers, and ask that the Lord have His perfect will in these meetings. If you are able and in the area, come on down.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For those of us who can't make it to Texas this weekend, will it be possible to buy a copy of the taped message? I don't see this meeting in the speaking schedule on HOH website. Is there a phone number for this place? You listed an address but no name - is it a church?