Friday, October 19, 2012

Speaking In Milwaukee

Since I'm planning on filming some teaching series while I am here, my public speaking schedule is somewhat limited this time around. Even so, there are still a few venues I will be giving talks in, and one of them is this coming Sunday.

Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:30 AM
Pentecostal Church of Wisconsin
2121 West Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee Wi 53233

I will also be doing a few radio interviews throughout next week, and as soon as I know the times and stations, I will post them on here.

Tomorrow we continue with our teaching series 'Lord, Teach Us To Pray!' and will begin discussing the prayer life of David. This time no books coming out to keep me from keeping my word.

My thanks to all those who ordered the book, and please remember to leave a comment on Amazon after you read it.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

No comments: