Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Speaking in Indiana Again

Since I met some of you at the Michigan meeting the other day and you did inform me you had to juggle your schedule in order to be able to attend, I am posting the following a couple days early.

Yes, I will be speaking in Indiana again. There are a few reasons for this. First, I love my brothers in Elkhart, and there is a real hunger for the Word. Second,  it's close enough to the Illinois border wherein it's only a four hour drive from Wisconsin.  Third, it's also close to the Michigan border so some of our Michigan friends attend sometimes. And fourth, It's just the way the schedule worked out.

Gene had planned to go by himself, but I pushed some things back and here we are.

I'm only leaving this up today, so if you know someone in the area, please let them know.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

Friday, April 12, 2013 7:00 pm
Comfort Suites North Pointe
404 North Pointe Blvd.
Elkhart Indiana 46514
For more information contact Pastor Gary Rogel: 574-206-1555

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you ever in the western KS area????