Saturday, April 6, 2013

Speaking in Michigan

I realize it's short notice, but it couldn't be helped. For those of you who see this in time, or live close to the venue, I will be speaking in Michigan tomorrow, April 7th, at 8:30am and 11:00am.

This is a prophecy conference, so changes are good I will be speaking on something regarding the end times, or prophecy in general. As is my process, I've not prepared a sermon, but I have been praying for this meeting.

Again, I apologize for the short notice, and I will try to do better next time. For those unable to attend, please keep Geno and myself in your prayers as we travel, and if the audio of the meeting will be available I will post it on here eventually.

With love in Christ,
Michael Boldea Jr.

Sunday April 7, 2013 8:30 & 11:00 am
Prophecy Conference Crossroads Worship Center
9530 N. Federal Road
Howard City, Michigan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope it is taped and put on your web site!

God bless and we will be praying that the Holy Spirit guides you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bro. Michael for giving us the true non-watered down Word of God and Bro. Geno for ministering to us in pure Godly worship without the hype.

Randy and Nila